How To: Do Hair Extensions Clip In Method From Fabhair.Com
- Posted on 23 July, 2012
- Clip-in Hair Extensions
- By Anonymous
Clip In Hair extensions by Fabhair.com
Get the products at http://www.fabhair.com
Fabhair offers quality clip in hair extensions at an affordable price. Thick clip in hair extensions in 100 % human hair, premium remy hair.
Clip in hair extensions has gained popularity due to its quick and easy application without any stylists assistance required. Try Clip Ins if you are new to hair extensions or need a quick transformation for a special occasion.
It is a great hair accessory for adding temporary volume and lengths for a special occasion.
10 things to think about when buying clip in hair extensions:
1. 100% Human ALWAYS. Human hair will blend much better with your own hair.
2. Buy Remi Clip In hair extensions. It will prevent tangling.
3. Shed Free. Quality extensions will not shed.
4. The Clips should be stainless steel. Do not rust when washing the clip ins.
5. The Clips should be colored in same tone-in-tone color as your hair.
6. Double Weft tracks, will give you a thick clip in extensions.
7. Sealed sides of the weft will prevent shedding.
8. Too Shiny means heavily processed hair that does not look natural with your own hair.
9. Double Draw vs Single Drawn. Single Drawn hair looks more natural with natural end tips.
10. Thin hair type: choose a light clip in set, 110 Grams, thick hair type: choose a fuller clip in extension set, 150 Grams
With Fabhair extensions you can safely checkmark all these points and get a quality at a great price.
Fabhair is a premium hair extensions brand located in New York City. Our priority is simple: the best or nothing.
Fabhair Academy is instructional videos of how to apply, maintain and style Fabhair's premium hair extensions.
Go to www.fabhair.com to view the various hair colors, before and after pictures and much more.
Serpentina: Love the nails.
Amber H: How many inches and grams are is this one? I just ordered the 24inch 150 gram...i have shoulder length hair And I hope it's not too much.
Stella Munganga: She looks like Barbie
MiMi IN DMV: LOVE THOSE NAILS TO..MIMIINDMV.19 FEB21