With the constant changing of fashion, the types of wigs are constantly updated as well. To meet the needs of different people, new kinds of wigs come into sight in the market-V part wig. In order to give you a comprehensive understanding of the V part wig human hair and help you make a better choice, we will explain the similarities and differences between the T part wigs and V part wigs.
What Is A V Part Wig?
A V part wig is a modified half wig with a v-shaped opening on the top and is also called a thin part wig or a V-shape human hair wig. You can also interpret the V part wig as a wig sewn on a v-part wig cap. You can blend your own hair through the v-shaped opening at the top of the wig, then create a natural hairline.
What Are The Advantages Of V Part Wig?
1. Flexible Hairstyle
The thin part wig no leave out can allow you to wear your own scalp with no leave out or just small strands left out according to your need. Besides, you also can freely make a side part or middle part according to your preference. And you also can add some accessories to try different styles, such as headbands, clips, and so on.
Compared to a lace wig, the V part wig human hair is more affordable because of the machine-made construction.
3. Easy To Wear
You can put on it and take it off every day easily and quickly. More importantly, even though on busy days, you can change your hairstyle faster.
4. Give Your Scalp And Natural Hair A Break Between Washes
The V part wig with leave out can allow your scalp and hair to have a break. Besides, you can have the access to cleanse and care for it regularly.
5. Promote The Growth Of Your Natural Hair
A thin part wig is a great option for people who want to let their scalp have a break but still with a nice hairstyle. As a protective hairstyle for natural hair, it also can promote the growth of your natural hair.
6. Hide Hair Problems And Add Some Volumes Or Length To Hair
The V part wig is suitable for black women who are suffering hair loss or dreaming of thick and full hair. It can help you hide some hair problems and add some volume and length to your hair directly and quickly, thus giving you a new look.
7. No glue, No Lace
It is an excellent option for some girls who are allergic to glue or have sensitive skin. The V part wig is made of 100% human hair, no glue, and even no synthetic. It means there will be no scalp irritation due to the chemical, no pulling of the skin because of the glue. With the high-quality V part wig human hair, you even don’t need to take too much time to cut and hide the lace.
8. Friendly For Beginners
As 0 skill needed wig, it is very friendly for beginners who haven’t tried human hair wigs before. After all, you don’t need to cut the extra lace.
9. Give You Most Natural Look
This wig is perfect for women who prefer their wigs to look more natural and real in real life. There is no need for you to deal with hidden lace holes, aggressive baby hair, or try to blend with your natural hairline. Now you can wear your own natural hairline and real part with no leave-out or just some thin strands of your hair left out.
What Is A T Part Wig?
T part wig is a wig with T part front and also called middle part lace wig or lace part wig. The feature of this wig is with a 13 by 5 inches lace area. The lace from ear to ear on the edges and in the middle of the parting space makes an upside-down “T” shape on the wig. Therefore, the lace wig is called a T part lace wig. There are some baby hairs around the hairline, which will look very natural.
What Are The Advantages Of T Part Wig?
The T lace part wig is one of the most affordable wigs in the hair industry. Although it is much cheaper than a lace frontal wig, it has the same natural-looking effect.
2. High Quality
You need to keep in mind the fact that the inexpensive wig does not imply that it is of poor quality. If you get a T part wig human hair from a reputable retailer, you can rest assured that it will look great and last a long time.
For example, HAIRURL Hair is offering various T part wigs with the best quality, you can check here and pick up one of your favorites.
3. Convenient Styling
The wig is ready to wear right out of the box. There’s no need for you to sew the bundles or buy any other wig parts to be able to wear a human hair T part wig. Besides, with a fixed middle parting design, T part wigs can be styled within minutes when taken right out of the box, so you don’t need to know a lot about wig styling to put it on.
4. Natural Look
When you look at the inside of the wig cap, you’ll notice something which we absolutely love. There is a full-front hairline area on the T part wig. As a result, you’ll obtain a natural-looking look similar to what you would get with a more expensive lace frontal wig.
The Similarities Between V Part Wig And T Part Wig
Compared to a lace wig, the V part wig human hair is more affordable because of the machine-made construction. And the T part lace wig human hair is less expensive than the lace frontal wig or full lace wig due to the area of the lace.
The Difference Between V Part Wig And T Part Wig
1. There is no lace on the human hair V part wig, but the T part wig has lace around the perimeter.
2. Curly V part wig has machine-made construction, while the construction of the T part human hair wig is hand-tied.
3. The V part wig has a v-shape opening, while the human hair T lace part wig has a T-shape opening.
4. With a V part wig no leave out, you can freely make a middle part or side part according to your preference. However, people who choose to wear T part wigs can hardly change the way they part their wigs because of the fixed lace section. The middle-parted hairstyle will be the only choice on the table for T-part wig users.
5. When installing a T part closure wig, you need to cut the extra lace and use glue or adhesive to secure your wig. So doesn’t V part wig.
6. V part wig is the upgrade of the U part wig that can leave out your natural hair, but T part wig can’t.
V Part Wig VS T Part Wig, Which Is better?
Whether you choose a V part wig or a T part wig for sale, there are some points you need to take into consideration.
1. For these people who are seeking middle-parted wigs, a T part wig will be a perfect choice.
2. The V part wigs are not suitable for people who have thin or bald hair as your natural hair may not completely cover the v-shaped opening, thus making it easy to see that you wear a wig.
In a word, all is up to you. We believe you will do the best decision. If you have any doubt, welcome to comment below.